DEPARTS AUSTRALIA EVERY FRIDAY from 29 November 2013 – 14 March 2014
Cruise on a fabulous cultural journey through tropical island paradises of the Caribbean West Indies on-board MSC Musica. Your 7 night cruise commences from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic – famous for the oldest cathedral in the Americas and beautiful Spanish colonial architecture.
From here we cruise to La Romana, famous for incredible caves with ancient native Arawak and Carib stone drawings, and on into the depths of the West Indies where we cruise to Antigua and Barbuda’s St John with their stunning white sand beaches. Sail further into the tropical seas to the French Caribbean Island of Martinique, complete with the replica of Parisian icon, the Sacred Heart Basilica, and Guadeloupe with her lush volcanic mountains. The Dutch Island of St Maarten is next, hidden in the Caribbean’s world famous clear aqua waters, and the gently rippling waves of the British Virgin Islands palm-fringed lagoons.
- Return economy airfare from Syd/Mel/Bne/Per or Adl to Santo Domingo, inc taxes^
- 7 night cruise on-board MSC Musica from Dominican Republic to Antigua & Barbuda, Martinique, Guadeloupe, St Maarten and British Virgin Islands
- One nights hotel accommodation in the beautiful city of Santo Domingo
- Meals and entertainment onboard cruise
- Captain’s cocktail party and gala dinner
- Transfers from airport to hotel to port; port to airport#
- All airport and fuel charges
Fares starting from only AU$3694*pp Twin Share
NEED HELP? TALK TO ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY CRUISE EXPERTS!
*Based on per person, twin share, departing 29 November 2014. Further conditions apply. For more information contact your Cruise Megastore consultant today.