Everyone should have a Bucket-List. A travel set of “Must See, Must Do” destinations that when the opportunity arises they grab it with both hands and just go. We have a few popular suggestions to add to your Bucket-List – or to get a head start on your travel destinations! Each is currently available through Megastore – whether cruising, touring or going your own way when you package your flights with a resort or hotel. Either way it’s an adventure waiting to happen.
So… are you a world traveller? Have you got these destinations on your Bucket-List?
- SUNSET IN HAWAII – Slow down to island time and watch the sun set over Waikiki Beach while sipping your favourite cocktail (or mocktail) – just gorgeous! Discover the volcanoes of the Big Island, Kauai the garden isle or go whale watching on Maui. There are endless opportunities for discovery on these tropical islands
- CARNIVALÉ IN RIO– Dance the night away and samba your little tail off! Explore the shores of Ipanema Beach, lush rainforests, Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer statue overlooking the whole of this magnificent city. Let your hair down in party-town, dress up and join the Carnivalé riot that is Rio de Janeiro!
- EUROPEAN RIVER CRUISES – Discover the heart of Europe – nothing beats a luxury river cruise. Immerse yourself in complete luxury as you enjoy the history, culture and more waiting around every river-bend
- ANTARCTICA– Become a real explorer (in comfort and style) as you cruise into icy waters of this pristine environment. Home to a myriad of wildlife including penguins, whales, seals and now you, all living among sparkling icebergs – what’s not to love?
- A SONNET FOR SHAKESPEARE– Explore your soulful side and wax lyrical as you travel around the rolling green shores, hills and dales of UK, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. From Buckingham Palace and Stratford on Avon to Stonehenge, the Lakes District, Angel of the North, Edinburgh Castle and John O’Groats. Experience it at least once, and we know, you’ll be back for more.
- BORA BORA – It’s paradise on earth – Sail the South Pacific and discover there truly is a paradise on earth. Stunning palm-fringed lagoons contrasting perfectly with brilliant blue skies, crystal clear waters teeming with colourful, tropical fish, and white sand beaches perfect for relaxing.
- ASIAN ADVENTURE– Explore the mystic and cultural experiences of Asia from imperial China, to fragrant Thailand, trekking in Nepal, the downtown hustle and bustle of Vietnam, or a river cruise to the mystical temples of Cambodia. With one simple phone call you could be on your way today…
- CANADA & ALASKA– This wonderland of frontiers is a MUST SEE destination. Start with a cruise through the Alaskan Inside Passage, to marvel at sparkling glaciers, watching whales leap high and dolphins frolic – just magic. Discover too the beautiful Canadian Rocky Mountains, the pristine wilderness areas of Denali National Park and head to the beauty of Jasper, Banff and Lake Louise when you board the iconic Rocky Mountaineer rail journey.
- AUSTRALIA’S KIMBERLEY– Bright blues, vibrant greens, the red earth all combine to create a magical seascapes and landscapes, full of unique animals and Dreamtime. Explore more of Australia’s outback onboard the Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide via Alice Springs. Or from east to west via the Indian Pacific to create a once-in-a-lifetime journey of the Lucky Country.
- CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL OF JAPAN– Join a dedicated tour or cruise to circumnavigate Japan’s island nation. Experience the delicate cherry blossoms gently falling from south islands to the north, Osaka to Tokyo, Hiroshima to Sapporo and beyond throughout March and April.
- SCANDINAVIAN FJORDS– From the picturesque to the breathtaking, from soaring fjords, icy waterfalls and glacial waterways to a myriad of birds and sealife, Scandinavian and Nordic cultures and beyond. Encounter also the wonders in the Hermitage Museum, St Petersburg, historic Tallinin, Stockholm and Copenhagen’s maritime beauty and more. There are many cruises that will inspire and appreciate this stunning region.
- MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE– Dance a flamenco in Spain, savour croissants in the south of France, try your luck in Monaco, eat gelato in Italy, sun yourself on a Greek Isle, discover history of ancient times, relish the exotic spices of Morocco and so much more as you sail around the beautiful blue Mediterranean.
- THE MIGHTY MISSISSIPPI – You’ll feel like Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer as you navigate the Mighty Mississippi River onboard an historic paddle-wheeler from times gone by. From Elvis’s Graceland in Memphis to the charms of the south, country & western music of Tennessee to the jazz horns of a New Orleans Mardi Gras and more. Parades, festivities and downright southern hospitality are waiting for you..
- CARIBBEAN & PANAMA COMBO– Listen to the lyrical sounds of a steel drum as you cruise through the tropical Caribbean Islands. Aruba’s unspoiled desert isles, St Lucia’s lush rainforests, Barbados and Bermuda’s British influences, the reggae sounds of Jamaica all of them sporting azure waters, white sand and palm trees. Many have the Panama Canal on their bucket list and are able to seamlessly combine the Caribbean islands with one of man’s greatest engineering feats – the Panama Canal. Dubbed “The Crossroads of the World”, you could be one of the few who has traversed this artificial waterway between two great oceans – the Atlantic and the Pacific. Get onboard a cruise today.
- LET’S GO EVERYWHERE– What better way to see our big wide world than on a world cruise. Mix all the different histories and cultures, as many lands, oceans and seas as you can think of, with the added bonus of your onboard accommodation, dining, entertainment and more included and you have one amazing journey ahead of you!
Where to next? Are you inspired to start your next adventure? Call one of our Travel Solution Specialists to begin planning your next holiday on 1300 657 948
What’s on your Bucket-List? Or do you already have a bucket-list experience to share? Comment below, share on social or send us your stories, memories, pictures or video to firstname.lastname@example.org