When travelling, keeping in touch with family, friends or work colleagues can often be expensive and sometimes complicated. Thanks to smartphone technology there is a very handy app that offer travellers an easy way to talk, text and share their photos without spending anything.
Viber is an app for iPhone & Android phones that is simple to use and can help avoid exorbitant roaming charges. It uses 3G or Wi-Fi to enable you to make free international phone calls and send text messages to anyone who also has the Viber app.Daniel Twigg, PR Consultant for Viber says. “Viber-to-Viber mobile calls and texts will always be free and ad-free,” “We plan to offer premium services for even more customization, such as inexpensive calls to people who don’t yet have Viber, as well as ringtones and wallpapers.”
- Viber is 100% FREE and very simple to use. Once you download the application, you can use Viber, it is that simple to use. No Activation or registration required, create a username and password then send out some invitations.
- Viber uses your mobile phone number and address book, and instantly shows you which of your friends already has Viber.
- Quality Sound: Viber’s latest technology ensures that the sound quality you get is much better than GSM or a regular phone call.
- No Adverts: Viber guarantees that your mobile calls and texts will always be free from ads.
- Viber also doesn’t drain your battery or use up too much of your device’s memory, so you can always receive your incoming calls and message notifications.
To learn more about Viber and download the app, click here.
What apps do you use for keeping in contact when you travel?